Thursday, April 1, 2010
wahhh wahhh wahhhhh
ughhhhhh ughhhhhhhh waahhhh wahhhhh wahhhhh. I cannot stand being the mediator ever. I find myself in the middle of a bunch of things. Things that I wish that I have no part of. but here I am hearing both sides, trying to help neither side, and slowly being dragged into it. I am hoping that people will live and let live and not be so caught up in certain things. We are all young. It is time to say fuck it, have a good time, and leave all the melodramatic bullshit at the door. Also, I find myself in love with another idea of a human being. I cannot handle this happening again. So I am going to attempt to close myself up and not let it happen, but this is proving to be much more difficult than I thought. so. much. more. difficult. fuck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment